THE WORLD
ends with you.
profile.
Hello, My name is Shirahime Himuro. I'm part of the HIMURO Family. Welcome to my blog. It's going to be filled with... well random stuff ♥ But you can get more updates from me here. As a doll, I am ranked as APOLLO of the seasonal spirits. I'm an Ancient doll. My doll title is "White Princess" which was given by the Kurosawa Princess, Leviathan Kurosawa. I have been a doll for 1 year and 5 months and still counting! ♥ I love my family. I don't plan to change my family no matter what. I'm remaining loyal to the Himuro Family :3 Well I hope you like my blog! I'll try to update as often as I can.
I'm Back! + New Story
posted on Friday, October 8, 2010 @ 7:28 AM
ShirahimeBar
Photobucket


Hi guys!
It's been so long since I've updated my blog. So, during this update I decided why not write a story with the dolls in it? Since it's all the rage at the sanctuary library. So I'm doing a new story called "House of Dolls" This will be a mix of all four families. So I'll do my best to get everyone in the story. I don't have good knowledge with the new newborns, so I'll try to get all of you guys in.

Currently I'm still on Semi-Hiatus exams are coming so it's getting more busier. Not only that I have my Chinese test on Monday...

Anyway high school is just plain hard.. xD I don't want to imagine college.

About the story, well it's mostly gonna be involving all the family members.
PhotobucketKurosawa
PhotobucketHimuro
PhotobucketKiryu
PhotobucketAmakura

I'll be getting the characters as close to you guys as I can. So I'll try less OOC.

But anyway! I'll do my best to keep updating as often as I can.

Love you guys lots!

« older posts newer posts »