THE WORLD
ends with you.
profile.
Hello, My name is Shirahime Himuro. I'm part of the HIMURO Family. Welcome to my blog. It's going to be filled with... well random stuff ♥ But you can get more updates from me here. As a doll, I am ranked as APOLLO of the seasonal spirits. I'm an Ancient doll. My doll title is "White Princess" which was given by the Kurosawa Princess, Leviathan Kurosawa. I have been a doll for 1 year and 5 months and still counting! ♥ I love my family. I don't plan to change my family no matter what. I'm remaining loyal to the Himuro Family :3 Well I hope you like my blog! I'll try to update as often as I can.
White Journal 1
posted on Wednesday, June 9, 2010 @ 11:05 PM
"White Journal"

June 10,2010


•Ok, recently there has been a lot of stuff going on the sanctuary. Problems, problems... would you go bother someone else? ♥

So far Leviathan did tell me she's getting sick of them, yeah ME too. It's just that they are always coming at us suddenly. Yeah ok, I know it's normal for it to occur but really, it occurs way to often... =w=" As the other dolls are told, the council will handle it. As everyone expects they will make the right decision. But of course, the mixed group idea I gave still hasn't been announced... T^T

So far so good, even with all the ruckus that's happening I'm still stable.. hehe ♥

it just sucks you know? I mean we've already lost a number of dolls and now more arguments.. oh geez.. xD. I did however read Maya's blog about a person she really hates at the moment.. Whoever it might be, I just want that person to set things straight. Of course, with a good ending. I won't want anyone to LOSE a friend here. We've been losing friends because of these little things, and it really does suck when your friend wouldn't forgive you over a small thing. So let's just try to stay friends as long as we can shall we?

My quote for those sort of friends:

"Real friends would treasure you like a jewel, while Fake friends would throw you away like trash."



On the bright side! well... sort of... xD

I'll be on Semi-Hiatus starting next week.



I just want to say to all dolls, if I can't go online too often it really means I'm really busy with my studies. I'm taking it serious because I promised my parents. The tuition is another reason too... they give no mercy =w=+. Also, I'm not sure when I can be online, I can only contact the dolls who gave me their cellphone numbers and text them instead of being online. So if you want you can give me your cellphone number if you want us to text each other OwO ♥

Currently I'm busy with all the preparations for my school, geez... being a transfer student is hard xD. But luckily my old Grade 1 classmates are there. Well not all of them, some of them. And hopefully even one of them will be my classmate and he/she can show me around. I feel like a total dork when I'm at a school I don't know.. >w>



Take care dolls! You know I always love you guys! ♥


XOXO
Shirahime

« older posts newer posts »