THE WORLD
ends with you.
profile.
Hello, My name is Shirahime Himuro. I'm part of the HIMURO Family. Welcome to my blog. It's going to be filled with... well random stuff ♥ But you can get more updates from me here. As a doll, I am ranked as APOLLO of the seasonal spirits. I'm an Ancient doll. My doll title is "White Princess" which was given by the Kurosawa Princess, Leviathan Kurosawa. I have been a doll for 1 year and 5 months and still counting! ♥ I love my family. I don't plan to change my family no matter what. I'm remaining loyal to the Himuro Family :3 Well I hope you like my blog! I'll try to update as often as I can.
The Madly Blooming Princess
posted on Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 5:31 AM
The Madly Blooming Princess

A woman of beauty and affection
Whose words are as soft and gentle as the air
She has long hair of silver and eyes of Amythysts
Let the Silver petals fall from the heavens above

She sits in a tree, which bears white petals
And sings a gentle melody
Oh how her voice sounds like an angel's voice
A voice that shows no anger or jealousy

She catches your glimpse, and smiles to you with ease
What a tender smile, it's like a dream
But then you wake up, disbelief in the mess

Because of that night, you dreamed about the Madly Blooming Princess...♥

newer posts »