THE WORLD
ends with you.
profile.
Hello, My name is Shirahime Himuro. I'm part of the HIMURO Family. Welcome to my blog. It's going to be filled with... well random stuff ♥ But you can get more updates from me here. As a doll, I am ranked as APOLLO of the seasonal spirits. I'm an Ancient doll. My doll title is "White Princess" which was given by the Kurosawa Princess, Leviathan Kurosawa. I have been a doll for 1 year and 5 months and still counting! ♥ I love my family. I don't plan to change my family no matter what. I'm remaining loyal to the Himuro Family :3 Well I hope you like my blog! I'll try to update as often as I can.
White Journal 3
posted on Monday, June 14, 2010 @ 9:53 AM
Photobucket

"White Journal"
June 14,2010





FINALLY my uniform has arrived! ♥. Luckily my aunt finally finished it, Phew! I thought it was going to be late... It felt weird trying it out, hehe xD. Because it's a different uniform.


I've been going back to my graphic making OwO. I'm still trying my best to make my skills better. I know they need some improvement ;). Also because I still need to learn more new tricks and styles. I'm also learning HTML coding again.. ♥. Hehe 8D. Of course I have another week to kill. Yes it has finally come to the state that it's boring... =^=. Hopefully I'll find a way to kill time~♥



I'll Updated again soon~♥


XOXO
Shirahime

« older posts newer posts »